Are you using your website dynamically to engage with customers and clients in a targeted way? Have you set up triggers and touch points based on your customers’/clients’ interactions with your site, helping them to get the answers and information they need — aka more business for you? When was the last time you took a good look at how your website functions for your business? If these questions are bringing up feelings of doubt or guilt, don’t let them overwhelm you! Solutions are closer than you may think!
Give this Spark! episode a listen and:
- Learn how you can use visits to your website to personalize your marketing efforts so that you can serve your customers/clients better – and get more of them
- Get inspired to make changes so that your website helps (not hinders) your business
- Understand how to develop a purpose for various components of your site so it becomes a dynamic marketing tool, rather than a stagnant one
- Hear about real-life examples of how this works and can be implemented from Stephanie’s own experience with the Vegan Mainstream website
- Learn how you can start to put this understanding into practice, no matter where your website is at today