Meet Our Guest: Herbivore Clothing is the original vegan lifestyle brand. Since 2002 cofounder Michelle Schwegmann has been working to make veganism look good!
In this episode of Pivot! tap into Michelle’s inspiring capacity for compassion, creativity when it comes to finding solutions to helping those around her, and hear how Herbivore has been navigating its way through 2020.
- How Herbivore has reached out to support the Black Lives Matter, and Michelle’s take on why it’s so important for vegans to forge connections with other social justice movements
- Why she approaches each day with idealism and an openness to making mistakes
- The new partnerships and business changes that have resulted from Herbivore’s experience with the pandemic
- New products – and a new email campaign – available on Herbivore’s website now!
- How vegans can help to support vegan businesses, and why that’s more important in today’s climate than ever before
- How Herbivore is planning for the 2020 holiday season
Learn more about Herbivore here: https://www.herbivoreclothing.com/