Meet our guest: Compassion Co is an ethical clothing and design company that is all about being a billboard for veganism wherever you go.
In this episode of Pivot! Stephanie talks to owner Andy Tabar about how and why he started Compassion Co, as well as the changes he has had to make since the beginning of the pandemic and the cancellation of all large events that were his bread and vegan butter!
- How Andy has moved his business online, and how he is bringing the care and pride to his online store that he once brought to his Vegfest setups.
- The changes he is making to his social media strategy, and how he has learned to use hashtags to get more social media traction.
- The significance and comfort he is finding in collaborations with other vegan businesses.
- How he is coping with the uncertainty of the future, and where Compassion Co is headed.
- Compassion Co’s new Halloween line that is just about to drop!