You need sales to grow, right? Despite understanding this you might still not feel equipped to be your business’s sales manager. Unfortunately many people have associated the “sales”role with negative feelings, and as a result they have a hard time embracing it, even when they start a business. In today’s webinar, I want to help you see sales differently. I want to help you to get to the point where you can confidently ask your potential customers to buy your products or services, without reservation or apology. No more “shy” selling or promoting your services in a begrudging way. I want to help you promote the pride you deservedly feel in your offering and build finesse into your sales process, so it represents your brand and values and shows the world what you have to offer!
Join me to discuss:
- How to release your negative emotions about selling
- Tips for conducting a successful discovery call
- How to sell without being pushy
- Personalizing your sales approach so it fits your personality
- How to follow up with potential clients to secure your next step